Spring 2017 Schedule & Registration
Monday and Friday classes are 17-Week Courses (due to holidays) cost $280, payable in 3 payments of $93.33.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday* classes 19-Week Courses cost $314, payable in 3 payments of $104.66.
*Palm Beach Thursday classes are 18-week, $297, 3 payments of $99 due to Early Release Days
First payment due at Registration. (January 6th for Returning Students)
The Second Payment will be processed on February 24th, 2017.
The final payment of the semester will be processed on April 14th, 2017.
Step 1: Register Here
Scroll down this page and find your school and class. You will be asked for the following:
- Your Contact Information and an emergency contact
- Your child's name/birthdate/grade etc.
- If you would like a rental (more info here)
- Your first Payment
Keep in mind, this is the first of three installments for your Spring Tuition.
Step 2: Inform Teachers and After School Staff
Teachers and After School Care Staff must be informed that your child will be released to music class at dismissal.
Send a note, email, or phone call to make sure they know. School dismissal routines vary, but their teachers will know best how to get them to music class.
Step 3: First Day
- Get your new musician excited! Classes should be a fun and positive experience so get them started on the right foot.
- If you chose to purchase an instrument, send it to school with your child.
- Make sure your child knows they will be going to music class at dismissal.